GlutenFree & DairyFree Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
I made this recipe from “Fresh from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Gluten-Free & Allergy Free Recipes for Healthy, Delicious Meals” . This book uses products from the Pure Pantry or has a recipe for Elizabeth’s Flour Mix in the book. Her product is great for gluten free baking flour replacement and I just love the mouth feel, not to mention the taste!
My daughter-in-law had a piece of the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread and said if she didn’t know it was gluten free she would just think I had used whole wheat flour. She said it’s a keeper and had a second helping. I am so glad I found this company! I used her product but altered the recipe in the book because I didn’t have all the ingredients listed so the following is my recipe using her product. You can google up The Pure Pantry and order her products online. I know we will be using this recipe again. I hope you enjoy this recipe, I know we do.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe, GlutenFree & DairyFree
- 2 cups Elizabeth's Gluten-Free Flour Blend plus 1 tsp baking powder
- OR 2 cups The Pure Pantry Organic All Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Mix. I didn't have quite 2 cups so I added The Pure Pantry Organic Buckwheat Flax Pancake and Baking Mix to make up the full 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs organic eggs OR egg replacer
- 1 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla flavored soy milk
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup mini choc chips I use Enjoy Life
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease Two 5x3 Inch loaf pans.
- Mix eggs or egg replacer until blended with mixer. Add pumpkin, sugar, maple syrup, oil and mix well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients just until blended then mix in chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes then turn out onto cooling rack.
Let me know what you think of this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread.