Mmmmmm fall time. The time where everything that comes in delicious chocolate flavor is now available in pumpkin. My favorite time of the year I think! Pumpkin everything but most of all desserts! I love bringing this list of 25 Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pumpkin Desserts for you to browse through. You will find Breads, Pies, Brownies, Cookies even Smoothies! So Pumpkin Lovers, check these mouth watering recipes out below and have fun cooking!
25 Delicious Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Pumpkin Desserts
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
2. Sinful & Crazy Healthy Pumpkin Pie from How Does She
3. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
4. Pumpkin Spice Protein Cookies from Healthy Helper
5. Pumpkin Spice Fudge from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
6. Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies from Around My Family Table
7. Pumpkin Pie Vegan and Gluten Free from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
8. Pumpkin Bread Home Grown and Healthy
9. Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
10. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies from Strength and Sunshine
11. Pumpkin Bread Pudding from My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
12. Pumpkin Rice Pudding from Around My Family Table
13. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Meaningful Eats
14. Mocha Pumpkin Scones from Nutrition City
15. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream from The Pretty Bee
16. Paleo Pumpkin Cake Bars from Food Faith Fitness
17. Healthy Pumpkin Pie Squares from Heavenlynn Healthy
18. Soft Spiced Cocoa Pumpkin Cookies from Strength & Sunshine
19. Pumpkin Jello Bites from Great Food and Lifestyle
20. Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Oatmeal Bars from C It Nutritionally
21. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles from Sweet Miscellany
22. Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread from Hold the Grain
23. Gluten Free Pumpkin Snack Cake | Veggie Primer
24. Pumpkin Ice Cream from Scratch Mommy
25. Vegan Pumpkin Pie from Around My Family Table
Which of these 25 Delicious Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Pumpkin Desserts is your favorite?
Amber Ludwig says
Pumpkin is my favorite!! Pinning this for next time I’m in the baking mood!!
Thanks for pinning Amber!
Amber B says
Pumpkin desserts are so good. Bookmarking this for future baking!
Marcy Meyer says
Great ideas for pumpkin recipes. I will try some. Thanks.
Sarah (@SarahSmashes) says
These sound amazing!
These recipes look delicious. Thanks for sharing
I love pumpkin! These look delicious, thanks so much for sharing!
I could do my best to sit and eat each one of these in one sitting (a small sample only, of course..;)
Sandra Watts says
These all look so delicious. I might have to try one……or two for Thanksgiving.
Kelly // The Pretty Bee says
Thank you for including me in this fabulous collection!
So many tasty recipes to try! Thank you!!!
Cheryl Rogers says
I really love the Pumpkin paleo bars! My daughter is on the Paleo diet and I can make these for her.
all of these recipes look so good!!! i think my favorite would be the Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
Thank you for these recipes….we’re trying to be free of dairy and gluten and the holidays make it more difficult
I am a pumpkin lover, and as a vegan, I appreciate that I can enjoy many of these recipes (some just need a few more tweaks). Now to decide what to try first.
They all sound yummy, especially the pumpkin spice fudge.
these look amazing, i want to try all of these
These pumpkin dessert look awesome.
So much yumminess!! Thanks so much for sharing my Mocha Pumpkin Scones! – Jana
Great roundup!! Thank you so much for featuring my recipe!!
Thanks for sharing my Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars! XO
All of those look delicious. I’ve been considering a dairy-free and gluten-free diet.