As soon as the leaves start falling, I begin to crave pumpkin recipes! All week I have been craving bread pudding. but alas, I had no recipe for a dairy and gluten free bread pudding. I began looking in my pantry and decided to whip up this recipe for bread pudding using pumpkin, and it will be one that I make over and over again.
Below you will find a photo of the Creamer I used and a picture of the Pumpkin Bread Pudding after it was baked, with a piece missing…mmm it was good. I also used what to me is a new Udi’s bread. At least I have never seen it before and for the first time at our Safeway in Alaska they had it with the breads sitting out and not frozen. I really like this bread!
Dairy & Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Ingredients you will Need:
- 2/3 loaf of Udi's Gluten Free "Farmhouse White Bread" and it say Florence Street Bakery on the packaging.
- 1/3 can of a 15 ounce Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 3/4 cup SO Delicious Coconut Creamer
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Organic Vanilla
- Putting it all Together:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat eggs then add pumpkin and sugar until blended. Mix in cinnamon and vanilla.
- I put the bread between my hands and just rubbed, it fell apart into the large mixing bowl with the mixed wet ingredients. I did not cut it in cubes. I did take the crusts and also rub them between my hands and they flaked into smaller pieces. Pour Coconut Creamer over the bread crumbs in the wet ingredients and mix until blended together.
- Grease ceramic pie plate with coconut oil and pour mixture into pan. Bake uncovered for at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center does not jiggle. It is great warm or cold. Enjoy!