I’m sharing this fabulous Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe which I love. Pumpkin Pie just about any time of the year makes me drool, but come fall I seem to crave the scents of the cinnamon and spices and pumpkin! Being on a high protein low carb diet right now I didn’t want to miss out on having a little treat! I hope you enjoy this recipe…packed with protein and flavor! What better way to start a morning than with Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! See how to make your own almond milk.
Check out our recipe for Pumpkin mini waffles that are Vegan Gluten Free too!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe Vegan Gluten Free
A tasty, vegan smoothie perfect for Fall
Servings: 1 large cup
- 1 cup home-made almond milk or you could use unsweetened Almond milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons protein powder or Chia Seeds
- 2 whole cloves
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice or more depending how thick you like your smoothie
- Sugar in the Raw OR Truvia - 1 individual packet which is a scant teaspoon I prefer the flavor of Sugar in the Raw
- Blend in high power blender on high speed until ice and whole cloves are ground and drink is consistency you like. Pour into tall glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and savor!
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9535IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 563mg | Iron: 3.6mg