I love Stuffed Pablano Chili’s and wanted to make something that was dairy free, gluten-free and gooey! I have recently started using Daiya Products and love them. I have heard about Daiya products for some time but hadn’t been able to get it locally. Now it is available locally and I love the way it cooks. I love this and wanted to share my recipe for Stuffed Pablano Chili’s with you.
I also LOVE that Daiya is free of egg, soy, peanuts and tree nuts and is Vegan and Gluten-Free! It is so hard to find products that do not contain soy! Since I have to be careful with my grandson having a soy allergy in addition to dairy and nuts this is going to be a great thing for him. Daiya is coming out with new products! I know they will have slices and creamed spread and I can hardly wait to try those!
Stuffed Poblano Chili’s with Vegan Cashew Cheez
& Daiya Mozzarella Shreds Recipe
Stuffed Pablano Chili's
- 4 poblano chili's
- Large can enchilada sauce
- 8 onz package Daiya Mozzarella Shreds
- 2 cups water boiling
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 tsp sea salt if you use salted cashews omit the sea salt
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 of small red bell pepper
- Place all Cheez ingredients into high-powered blender and whiz until very smooth, set aside.
- Rinse Poblano Chili's in water, cut off the top and remove seeds.
- Stuff the chili with Daiya Mozzarella Shreds as full as the chili's can hold.
- Place stuffed chili's in baking dish.
- Cover stuffed chili's with Cheez sauce.
- Cover everything with the Enchilada sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes and serve with dollop of vegan sour cream.