Have you chosen what you would like to serve for Valentine’s Day? I have some great Valentine’s Day Goodies that are both Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free listed below! There are so many fun things to choose from Vegan Cheesecakes, Brownies, Cookies, Drinks and more! You will surely find some “goodie” below that will fit right into your meal or snacks! Check them out below and have fun.
1. Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake | My Whole Food Life
2. Valentineís Cinnamon Snack Mix | Around My Family Table
3. Vegan Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies | It Doesnít Taste Like Chicken
4. Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies | All She Cooks (use a butter substitute)
5. Non-Dairy Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake | The Healthy Foodie
6. Raspberry Vanilla Smoothie | Floating Kitchen
7. Dairy-Free Chocolate Bark Recipe | Diary of an Ex-Sloth
8. Valentineís Brownies | Around My Family Table
9. Vegan Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse | Little Family Adventure
10. Cocoa Dusted Almonds | Almost Getting It Together
11. Rosewater Panna Cotta with Raspberry Gelee | What Sheís Having
12. Vegan Fudge | Around My Family Table
13. Bubbly Punch | My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
14. Raw Cocoa Coconut Pomegranate Tartelette | Elephantastic Vegan
15. Healthy Red Velvet Mug Cake | The Big Manís World
16. Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Rose Petals | Glamorous Bite
17. Red Velvet Beet Brownies | Vivanttang
18. Pomegranate Gin Fizz | Elephantastic Vegan
19. Raw Vegan White Chocolate Strawberry Hearts | Gourmandelle
20. Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Cupcakes | Claire K Creations
21. Raw Strawberry Chocolates | Becomingness
22. Homemade Chocolate with Himalayan Sea Salt | Wholesomely Homemade
23. Vegan Cherry Cream | Great Food and Lifestyle
24. No-Bake Red Velvet Protein Bars | The Big Manís World
25. Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding | Paleo Crumbs
denise low says
Thank you for sharing. I will have to remember this for next year.
veronica lee says
Awesome roundup! Thank you so much! Yummmmm!
Liz Latham says
I can’t believe it’s tomorrow! You have a list of some perfect recipes for Valentine’s Day! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Thank you for all these recipes!
violet taylor says
awwww… i love these sweet, romantic and non deadly treats lol
Awesome roundup! Thanks!
These look fabulous. Pinning hem on to my board. 🙂
Bea Morales says
Thanks for the healthy recipes!
Cathy French says
I would love to try the no bake chocolate cookies. Sounds so good.
I love the recipe No-Bake Red Velvet Protein Bars from The Big Man’s World (you have a typo–it’s Man’s). I love that he uses beet power in the recipe. I used to buy beet powder and other veggie powders by the bag. Lovely looking bars too.
I”ve never cooked with veggie or beet powder! I am going to have to give it a try.
Amber B says
I’m always excited to see a bunch of vegan recipes in these round ups! Thanks for the great list!
I like to eat Vegan part of the time so try hard to find some great VEGAN recipes to share.
I’ve had such a sweet tooth lately and want to make all of these!
That’s my life! Sweet Tooth!
Karen Glatt says
OH! There are so many awesome healthy Valentine’s goodies to make in this post and the one I love the most is Healthy Red Velvet Mug Cake! I will have to try making this.
Arman @ thebigmansworld says
Thanks so much for sharing 🙂
Almost Getting It Together says
Thanks for sharing my recipe! Great list!
Thank you for this amazing list of recipes!