You can’t ring in the New Year without a champagne toast at midnight, but what about the party that continues into the morning? Or what about the party for Christmas? You can whip up a batch of this pretty, pink Bubbly Punch recipe to keep the party going!
My Bubbly Punch recipe is a sweet treat your fellow party-goers will love. You can even use sparkling grape juice in place of champagne to make a batch for those who don’t drink alcohol or are under age.
This punch is a real crowd pleaser. To keep it from getting watered down, freeze some soda in an ice cube tray and use the soda ice instead of regular ice. Enjoy this Bubbly Punch responsibly as you party from this year into the next!
- 1 750 ml bottle of champagne or sparkling wine use sparkling grape juice to make a non-alcoholic version
- 4 cups lemon lime soda
- 2 cups cranberry pomegranate juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange cut into thin slices
- Combine soda and juices in a large bowl or pitcher
- Add champagne
- Float orange slices on top of bowl