I love the ease of making a delicious yet simple Veggie Stir Fry dinner. You can change out the veggies in this recipe for ones you prefer. I often use cabbage and sweet onions in my stir fry because I love those flavors. So whatever you like for veggies is what you will end up using and enjoy. This recipe is really yummy, nutritious, colorful and quick. You don’t even need to add anything else unless you would like some veggie protein like Butler’s Soy Curls.
Veggie Stir Fry
This is also a great way to use your spiralizer!
Recipe for Veggie Stir Fry:
Veggie Stir Fry
I love the ease of making a delicious yet simple Veggie Stir Fry dinner. You can change out the veggies in this recipe for ones you prefer. I often use cabbage and sweet onions in my stir fry because I love those flavors.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 cup carrot noodles
- ½ cup rainbow carrot slices
- 1 cup yellow peppers
- 1 cup of small broccoli pieces
- 1 cup or one small can of water chestnuts
- 1 cup of cooked or 90 second style mixed grains and rice or more
- green onions
- 2-3 tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce
- dash of rice wine vinegar
- dash of sesame oil
- Prep the vegetables to your preferred style while trying to keep them somewhat uniform in size. Heat a wok or large pan to medium. Add sesame oil and toss around pan.
- Add all in the veggies.
- Mix in the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar followed by the rice.
- Sautee' everything together covered, occasionally stirring for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
Nutritional values are based on one serving
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 610mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 8515IU | Vitamin C: 105.4mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2.1mg