Doesn’t this Chocolate Pistachio Fudge just make your mouth water?? I love pistachios and I love fudge at Christmas time! This fudge is Paleo, Vegan, Diary Free and Gluten Free; can’t get much better than that! The taste is fabulous. You could swap nut butters and chopped nuts to suit your flavors. I am going to make this also with regular peanut butter and walnuts! Use your imagination and have fun with this recipe!
Recipe for Chocolate Pistachio Fudge:
Chocolate Pistachio Fudge - Paleo, Vegan, Dairy & Gluten Free
- 1 cup of smooth and creamy Almond Butter
- ¼ cup of Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoon of unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- ½ cup of chopped Pistachio
- Combine the almond butter and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat it for 30 seconds, or till the almond butter is warm and soft and the coconut oil has melted. Mix well.
- Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup and mix well. There shouldn’t be any lumps. A wire whisk words well.
- Add the ¾ of the chopped pistachios and gently fold it in.
- Line a 4x6 pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Pour the fudge batter into the prepared pan. Tap to release any air bubble and spread it as evenly as possible.
- Top with the reserved chopped pistachios.
- Let it chill in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Overnight is better.
- Cut into 5 even rows. Cut each row into 3 squares.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the freezer.
- You can serve immediately from the freezer. No need to thaw.