Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Gluten & Dairy Free
I’ve got a delicious, easy recipe for Gluten & Dairy Free Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! If you want something easy and gorgeous to display, then check out this recipe! This is even a NO BAKE recipe!
We are using a heart shaped silicone cupcake pan, but you can use a regular silicone cupcake pan. These are heart shaped to show you a fun holiday dessert! For cheesecake bites like this however, it is absolutely necessary to use a silicone cupcake pan, to easily take it out. If you choose not to use a cupcake mold, then the same recipe will yield a 6 inch round cheesecake. You can use other fruits such as raspberries or blueberries. We just chose to use Strawberries for Valentines Day.
Silicone baking supplies are really helpful. They replace Parchment Paper when you are needing a baking base where foods slip out easily. There is less burning when using baking silicone. I love them to knead bread or roll out pastry on.
This recipe is so healthy because it uses no dairy for the cheesecake. The cheezy strawberry filling comes from a cashew base mixing in strawberries, lemon juice, coconut oil and spices. The crust is walnuts and dates! Yum!
Of course you know that strawberries boost our immune system, provide anti-inflammatory heart benefits, reduce the risk of cancer and improves our brain and nerve functions. WOW! This is an amazingly healthy and good tasting dessert!
Below are photos of how easy it is to make these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! The recipe follows below the photos.
Recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. Enjoy!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Food Processor
For the Crust
- 1 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates Pitted
- pinch salt
For the Filling
- 1 cup Cashews Raw
- 1 cup strawberries Chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak the raw cashews in water overnight. Or soak it in boiling hot water for 2 hours.In a food processor, combine the walnuts, dates and a pinch of salt.Process it till it resembles a coarse sand.Place 2 tablespoons of the walnut-date mix into each of the silicone muffin pan cavity. Press firmly into the bottom to make the cheesecake bases. Let it chill in the freezer, while we make the filling.Drain the cashews and place it in the bowl of the food processor. Add the chopped strawberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Process it till smooth and creamy. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times.Pour about 4 tablespoon of the strawberry cashew mixture into each of the cheesecake bases. Tap to release any air bubble. Let it freeze for at least 4 hours to overnight.Take it out of the mold and let it sit on the counter for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.Store the leftovers in freezer safe container in the freezer.