No need to crave sweet yummy chewy gluten & dairy free goodies! I have a recipe for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut-Butter Pretzel Bars! Yes I said Pretzel Bars…have you tried the gluten free pretzels lately? They are pretty darn good! This is an easy dessert anyone would love.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut-Butter Pretzel Bars
Gluten and Dairy Free!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut-Butter Pretzel Bars, Gluten and Dairy FREE!
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter smooth or crunchy organic
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups gluten free pretzels
- 1 cup dairy free margarine
- 2 cups Enjoy Life dairy free semi sweet chocolate chips
- -Crumble pretzels in a food processor or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin. Or in my case I pound them in a plastic bag with a large metal meat tenderizing gadget!
- -In a large bowl, place crumbled pretzels, melted margarine and mix together.
- - Add in 1 cup peanut butter and powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- -Spread the above mixture on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl pour chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter in a bowl.
- -place bowl in microwave for 1 minute in 30-second intervals. Stir chocolate - PB mixture in between intervals. Do 30 second intervals in the microwave until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted together. Pour over your pretzel mixture.
- Melt some peanut butter and drizzle lightly over the chocolate topping
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour. Cut and serve.