I have been vacationing in Florida and brought with me some of my favorite gluten free and vegan mixes for Choc Chip Cookies, cakes, pancakes and breading because they are so hard to find. I was craving Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies and luckily I had an Oatmeal Spice Cookie mix from The Pure Pantry with me. I made some changes to the recommended recipe on the mix which I have listed in the recipe. I love The Pure Pantry! They are free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts and eggs! My grandson can eat them but best of all from all the mixes I have tried they taste the best! And my non vegan, non gluten-free family loves them. We had guests of my son here with children and they all wolfed down these cookies. No one could tell they were vegan or gluten-free. They smelled so good cooking that the guests were drooling down by the pool smelling them bake. I have used many other Pure Pantry mixes and I get the same reaction from family and guests! I hope you can find their mixes and try some.
Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies Recipe
Easy & Fabulous Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 package Oatmeal Spice Cookie Mix from The Pure Pantry
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 onz non dairy chocolate chips.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Using a blender, Mix all the wet ingredients together until well blended
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until well blended
- Add the choc-chips and mix those in by hand
- Drop by Tablespoonful onto greased cookie sheet or foil lined cookie sheet
- Bake 12 minutes for soft and 15 minutes for crispy chewy. ( I baked 15 min )
I hope you enjoy the recipe for these Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies!