I am with the Yum Squad! They represent the Peanut Butter & Co have all natural peanut butters of all flavors! I am going to share this yummy recipe for NoBake Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with you!
NoBake Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Last month the Peanut Butter & Co came out with a new flavor, Pumpkin Spice. Peanut Butter & Co is celebrating “Oatober” this October with Bob’s Red Mill! For this celebration I made Chocolate, Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter, Oatmeal NoBake Cookies to share with you! Below is a photo of the Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter I used along with Bob’s Red Mill Organic Gluten Free Oats.
These cookies are NO BAKE! My husband says they taste more like a dairy free fudge candy and loves it, saying they are really sweet. The Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter gives the cookie, candy just a hint of spice. It is not overpowering at all and the great chocolate flavor & yummy oats definitely shine through. I think you could pour this finished batter into a pan and cut little fudge cubes after it cools, to serve if you wanted to. The recipe is below but I will show you the photo below of how I brought it to boil for only 1 minute. Then removed it from heat and added the Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and the oats.
After the oats were added I poured the cookies onto foil to cool. The chocolate mixture was smooth in texture, not grainy or gritty and the oats made it nicely chewy. A great cookie for the holiday season and to enjoy the spices of fall.
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies - NO Bake
- 2 cups sugar regular white sugar works best
- ½ cup non dairy milk of your choice almond or soy Rice is a bit too thin
- 3 Tbsp powdered cocoa
- ¼ lb non-dairy margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Pumpkin Spice peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co could substitute sunflower butter and add pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup Bob's Red MillOatmeal gluten-free ( ground up so they are finer )
- Cook the sugar, milk, cocoa and margarine in a saucepan to a rolling boil, stirring continually for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper; let harden
- Then enjoy!