Now who doesn’t like cookies? When you are starting out eating gluten free and dairy free, cookies can be a hard thing to be without. There is no need to be without some comfort food! And believe me, cookies are on my comfort food list! It can be daunting to find recipes that are BOTH gluten free and dairy free but I have made it easy for you.
I am sharing some yummy Cookie Recipes here for those who need both Gluten Free and Dairy Free ideas! These are 25 Dairy Free Gluten Free Recipes that will make you want to bring out your mixer right now and start baking! You can use these recipes anytime of the year. But many of these recipes are especially suited for cookie exchanges! I know you will find some below that you will want to make over and over again.
Here is the list of 25 Gluten Free Dairy Free Cookie Recipes, Enjoy!
1. Vegan and Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies | My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
2. Orange Cranberry Sugar Cookies | Around My Family Table
3. Mexican Chocolate Cookies | My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
4. Soft Spiced Cocoa Pumpkin Cookies | Strength and Sunshine
5. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies | My Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Life
6. Pumpkin Molasses Cookies | Steph in Thyme
7. Pear Cookie Crisps | Healthy Nibbles and Bits
8. Gluten-Free, Vegan Sugar Cookies | Around My Family Table
9. Carrot Cake Cookies | Pancake Warriors
10. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies | Diary of an Ex-Sloth
11. Lemon Sugar Cookies | Around My Family Table
12. Soft, Grainless Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies | Strength and Sunshine
13. Chick Pea Peanut Butter Cookies | Life Over Easy
14. Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies | Veggie Balance
15. Sparkling Raspberry Macarons | Posh Little Designs
16. 4 Ingredient Gingernut Cookies | Paleo with Mrs. P
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies | Around My Family Table
18. Roasted Almond Butter Thumbprint Cookies | To Her Core
19. Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies | The Pretty Bee
20. Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies | Veggie Balance
21. Vegan Meringue Cookies | It Doesnít Taste Like Chicken
22. Almond Zucchini Cookies | Food by Mars
23. Paleo Gingersnap Cookies | A Whole New Twist
24. Shortbread Cookies Dipped in Chocolate | Tea & Biscuits
25. Girl Scout Tagalongs Copycat | Veggie Balance
Linda Manns Linneman says
I love getting more gluten free recipes for my family. The little ones seem to tolerate these much better. Thank you so much for sharing
Thanks for all the recipes. I need to pin them.
Robin Abrams says
The Mexican Chocolate Cookies sound so good. I think we are going to try these on Christmas day. Thank you for the great cookie recipes I am going to try most of them
Kelly Christerson Aubert says
I’m going to try those Mexican chocolate cookies!!
Cheryl Abdelnour says
One of my son is gluten free. I will pin this for sure.
Amber B says
Cookies are my weakness! Looking forward to trying some of these 🙂
it looks yammy thanks to share it
Perfect list for the holidays. Thank you!!
Thank you for the great cookie list. I’m going to try several of these recipes.
These cookies sound yummy. I would try the Orange Cranberry Sugar Cookies
I love anything with pumpkin in it, the pumpkin molasses cookies sound great and I love that they are gluten free.
Christy Peeples DuBois says
These look so good. I do not know which one I want to start with. Thanks for sharing these.
Sam @ PancakeWarriors.com says
These all look fantastic and right up my alley! Thanks so much for the love and including my Carrot Cake Cookies in this great round up!
Karen Glatt says
I like so many of these cookie recipes, and the one that stands out for me is Pumpkin Molasses Cookies! I love molasses cookies from childhood and think this is a good cookie to make.
Melanie B says
So many delicious looking cookies, yum! Thanks for sharing
Mark Warren says
gluten free! lifesaver!
Heather Haigh says
As someone who needs to eat GF and DG I’m very excited to see these recipes
Sarah Squicquero says
This is going to be a lifesaver! Thanks so much for posting this!
Kelly // The Pretty Bee: Allergy Friendly Eats says
Thanks for including me in this yummy roundup!
Marcy Meyer says
These look great! I always love to try new cookie recipes.
Theses cookies look yummy
Kay M says
Thanks for these. I can’t excited to try the Girl Scout Tagalongs recipe!