Many people love strawberries! And it’s almost Valentines Day! What a perfect time for you to try out these dairy free, gluten free, paleo No Bake Strawberry Fudge Bites. You won’t believe how easy this is to make. Just gather your ingredients and put this together like in the photos below.
The recipe I used, uses a mold for the bites. But you can also use an 8×8 pan to just spread the mixture into. Refrigerate it until firm and then cut into squares if you don’t want to use a fancy candy mold.
Check out the photos of how to make this recipe below, then print out the recipe that follows the photos. YUM!
Recipe for No Bake Strawberry Fudge Bites:
No Bake Strawberry Fudge Bites
Dairy free, gluten free, paleo No Bake Strawberry Fudge Bites. You won't believe how easy this is to make.
- ¼ cup of freeze dried Strawberries
- 1 cup of Coconut Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- Heart shaped silicone mold or any candy mold you like.
- Blend the freeze dried strawberries in a food processor, till powdered.
- Place the jar of coconut butter in pot of simmering water until it melts.
- Once melted, measure a cup of it and add the coconut oil, maple syrup and powdered dried strawberry. Mix well in bowl.
- Add about a teaspoon of the mix into each cavity of the heart shaped mold or other candy mold. Tap to release any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or till firm. You can also freeze it for about half an hour.
- Pop it out of the mold and enjoy.
Nutritional values are based on one bite
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 24.2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.6mg