You know I love Chocolate! These healthy flourless chocolate muffins are seriously good! They are also super easy to make. All you need is 4 ingredients! These chocolate muffins/cupcakes are very rich.
These healthy flourless chocolate muffins only take about 20 minutes from start to finish. Everything mixes quickly in a food processor.
I used peanut butter in these chocolate muffins to add a rich texture. You could also use sunflower butter if you have a peanut allergy. If you want the rich texture, but not the strong flavor of the peanut butter, you can try using macadamia butter or cashew butter. These healthy chocolate muffins are vegan, gluten free and grain free. I hope you enjoy them. We all need more chocolate muffins in our life right?
4 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Muffins Cupcakes Vegan
Flourless Chocolate Muffins
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. I used silicone molds. The batter will be VERY sticky. I found wetting a spoon kept it from sticking.
- I topped a few of mine with chocolate chips. Feel free to do the same.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
- Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
Shopping List from Amazon
- Justin’s Organic Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
- Blendtec Blender (my favorite!)
- Silicone Baking Cups
- Muffin Pan