20 Chocolate Recipes, Gluten Free and Vegan
When I first realized that I had to eat entirely dairy and gluten-free I was worried I’d miss out on all my favorite Chocolate treats. But I was oh so wrong. There are thousands of ways to make my favorite Chocolate Recipes dairy and gluten-free. But finding recipes that say they are is hard, so instead I search for Gluten-Free and Vegan Chocolate Recipes. Here are 20 of my favorites.
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Oat Muffins
- 30 Minute Chocolate Donuts
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownie
- Chocolate Crepe Cake
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Muffin Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Donuts With Chocolate Glaze
- Chocolate Pie With Graham Crust
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Coconut Peanut Butter Cups
- Fudge Truffles
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Copycat Hostess Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cake
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Raspberry Chocolate Hearts
- Chocolate Mousse
- Black Bean Brownies
Kristi F says
The chocolate crepe cake looks amazing. I would love to try that one especially.
April Monty (@MontyApril) says
Who knew all these yummy things could be made from clean ingredients and taste good too
Terry Poage says
These recipes look great. I would love to try and make the Chocolate Crepe Cake.
Terry let me know how it turns out 🙂 So many yummies to make so little time….
Bonnie Lee says
Wow there are so many recipes to choose from! They all sound pretty easy to make and super tasty! Thanks for posting!
Your welcome Bonnie Lee…enjoy trying them all out.
Kimberly “kaflickinger73” Flickinger says
My Dad has celiac disease so my mother and I have to watch what we fix for him. These gluten free recipes will definitely come in handy.
I am pretty sure that I would love any of these. Chocolate is a favorite dessert at my house, so we are going to have to give these a try. Thanks for sharing.