Here is a healthy treat I created that you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in— it’s Healthy Chocolate Chip Raspberry Oat Muffin! A gluten free and vegan recipe!
Chocolate chip Raspberry Oat Muffin Recipe
Gluten Free Vegan
This is a yummy meal or snack that can be used any season. During the summer you can use fresh raspberries in this recipe and come fall pull out those lovely frozen raspberries to use in this muffin recipe. The best healthy nutritious recipe for any time of the year.
It is gluten free, sugar free, vegan and chock full of nutrition! I hope you enjoy it! The combination of fresh raspberries and yummy chocolate in each bite will make you feel as though you are cheating on your diet!
Recipe for Chocolate chip Raspberry Oat Muffin Recipe, Gluten Free Vegan:
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Oat Muffins, Gluten Free Dairy Free
- 5 cups rolled oats gluten free
- 1/2 cup unprocessed bran
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 packets truvia or equivalent natural sweetener
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or more can use sugar free or carob chips but I prefer Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce or apple butter
- 2 2/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fill muffin tins with batter. These do not rise while cooking, so fill fairly full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are set.
- Eat warm or cold.
Maria Sarmento says
Thank you for the delicious suggestion! These look amazing and I am surely going to make them at home 😉
This is a great recipe, and I love using Truvia – I want to try it!
This sounds lovely and thanks for sharing your recipe with us.