25 Dairy Free Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time coming up with Dairy Free Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas. I love smoothies but sometimes I want to bite into something chewy and need more than a drink. I love soufflé or breakfast casseroles and need more recipes for those.
Web MD says: “Your mother was right: Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it give you energy to start a new day, but breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance.
Studies show that eating a healthy breakfast (as opposed to the kind containing doughnuts) can help give you:
- A more nutritionally complete diet, higher in nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom
- More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity
- Lower cholesterol levels
Eating breakfast is important for everyone, but is especially so for children and adolescents. According to the American Dietetic Association, children who eat breakfast perform better in the classroom and on the playground, with better concentration, problem-solving skills, and eye-hand coordination.”
But we adults need breakfast too. Anything to help my cognitive level with increased concentration is helpful since that declines as we age. So breakfast for those of us over 45 is important to us.
And although many of us aren’t trying to loose weight, we certainly don’t want to gain weight. Eating breakfast keeps us satiated so we don’t get huge cravings and go crazy for lunch eating insanely huge meals or unhealthy meals. We don’t want to get so hungry that we grab the first donut we see!
Recipes for Dairy Free Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas:
1. Spicy Asian Tofu Scramble from My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
2. Strawberries and Cream Smoothie from My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
3. Cinnamon Maple Walnut Oatmeal from My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
4. Overnight Blueberry French Toast Bake from Real Food Outlaws
5. Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal from Kalynís Kitchen
6. Gluten-Free Monkey Break from Around My Family Table
7. Gingerbread Doughnuts from Strength and Sunshine
8. Lentil Pancake Loaf from Diary of an Ex Sloth
9. Gluten-Free Chia Seed Pudding from Fit and Awesome
10. Nutty Coconut Ball Cookies from Aspen Jay
11. Carrot Cake Pancakes from Tastes of Lizzy Tís
12. Berry French Toast Casserole from All for the Memories
13. Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins from Kids Stuff World
14. Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Waffles from AKA Design
15. Apple Cinnamon Granola from Strength and Sunshine
16. Grapefruit Scones from Around My Family Table
17. Egg Crust Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza from Kalynís Kitchen
18. Southwestern Tomatillo Tofu Scramble from Steph in Thyme
19. Pumpkin Overnight Steel Cut Oats from Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
20. Sausage Pancake Muffins from Around My Family Table
21. Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups from Diary of an Ex Sloth
22. Paleo Nut Energy Bars from Tastes of Lizzy Tís
23. Mango Coconut Smoothie from Aspen Jay
24. Brown Sugar Scones from Around My Family Table
25. Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Pancakes from Strength and Sunshine
So many great ideas. Thanks for the awesome list!
rochelle haynes says
Looking good love to try these
Amro Zed says
Hmm that’s Nice !
Jeanne Coulombe says
Great breakfast ideas its not always easy coming up with a gluten free breakfast besides eggs . Will be making some of these Thanks
Thanks for these links.
denise low says
Thank you for sharing. I need ideas for breakfast at times.
Kimberly Flickinger (@kaflickinger74) says
My father has celiac disease so these will definitely come in handy. They all sound delicious, thank you for sharing.
Your welcome Kimberly! Glad I can help you and your father 🙂
Morgan @ Managing Mommyhood says
This is so awesome! I couldn’t have dairy or soy when my first son was born and the adjustment was definitely difficult.
these recipes look so delicious
Barry Ranns says
I used to think gluten free meant boring, your recipes prove different.
Hi Colleen, thanks for the great recipe roundup. Definitely pinning for future reference.
I want the Overnight Blueberry French Toast Bake. As well as several others. Thanks.
slehan at juno dot com
debbie campbell says
i don’t have to eat gluten-free, but I do sometimes. These breakfast recipes look really good! thanks!
Amber Ludwig says
Mmmm!! those carrot cake pancakes are calling my name!! I bet they are just amazing!!