Do you LOVE Lasagne? Well I have a wonderful dairy free and gluten free lasagne recipe for the best homemade lasagne you ever ate! Yes you can still enjoy a gooey serving of cheesy tasting lasagne! Daiya or other dairy free cheese alternates are wonderful to use for this recipe.
This recipe makes two 8×8 pans of lasagna and freezes really well! The ingredients and amounts of each for the sauce can be adjusted to your preference. The Barilla Gluten Free pasta is oven ready, if you use other brands of gluten free pasta, be sure to cook the lasagna to box instructions prior to using in baking. There are many varieties of non dairy products on the market now so you can select the ones you can get. I like to use Kite Hill when I can find it. I also love Jovial gluten free lasagne noodles!! Check out the photos below and then print off the recipe that follows the photos!
Dairy and Gluten Free Lasagne Recipe:
Lasagne, Gluten, Dairy, Egg Free
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese Daiya, dairy free
- 9 ounces Lasagne Barilla Gluten Free
- Saute' the onions, then add and brown the meat before adding in the rest of the sauce ingredients listed.
- Mix together and simmer for about 30 minutes while you prep the lasagna sheets and heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Start by spreading a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of your pan then lay in lasagne sheets, spread a thin layer of shredded Daiya cheese, then top with another layer of sauce. Repeat these layers until you have almost filled each pan to the top.
- The final/top layer should be sauce, optionally you can add a bit more of the Daiya shredded cheese if you like.
- Cover with a glass lid or tinfoil.
- Place in the oven at 375 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes or until you can see the sauce bubbling all around the edges of the tray.
- Allow to rest for about 15 minutes before cutting to help the layers stay in place.