Everyone loves cooked apples! This quick Apple Cobbler Cake is sure to tempt and please the pickiest of dessert lovers. Once you see how easy it is to make, you will be making this weekly.
Quick Apple Cobbler Cake Dairy and Gluten Free
I like to use a sour apple such as a Gravenstein, Granny Smith or Rome apple. Serve the cake warm with a scoop of dairy free ice cream on top. This is a great crowd pleaser and so easy to make!
Recipe for Quick Apple Cobbler Cake Dairy and Gluten Free:
Quick Apple Cobbler Cake
- 1 Gluten and Dairy Free Cake Mix Pamela's, Bob's Red Mill or King Aurthur's Mixes
- 3-4 Apples Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Flour
- ½ Cup Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together your cake mix and set aside.
- In a second large bowl, place your apples, cinnamon, flour, and sugar and mix well.
- In a greased pie pan, pour the apple mixture in the bottom and spread evenly.
- Next, pour your cake batter over the top. You will only need to use about half the batter to cover the top but you can add more if you desire. ( you can use the extra cake batter for cupcakes )
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour.