Gwen Says: This was my first time using the Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I bought it because I wanted to try it out for myself and see if it was as good as others claimed it was. I love to bake but don’t always have time to bake from scratch. For those that need to eat Gluten Free this can cause a problem since almost all of the prepared mixes and refrigerated options have Gluten in them. This dough cooks up just as delicious as other refrigerated doughs and the only difference I could find was it is slightly drier. This delicious recipe had my whole family fooled and no one knew they were eating Gluten Free.
I didn’t know Pillsbury made any Gluten Free Cookie batters you could buy. I found them in the refrigerated section of our Safeway store here in Homer, AK! Here is Gwen’s step by step photo’s for these easy cookies!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
A great GF cookie!
- 1 package Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 bag of Hershey's Caramel Kisses
- Preheat Oven to 350*
- Coat the wells of a Mini Muffin Pan
- Using a teaspoon scoop out cookie dough and roll together.
- Place in well. Repeat with other 23 wells.
- Take thumb and press down in the middle.
- Place a Hershey Kiss in the middle.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove and serve with a cup of Vanilla Soy Milk.
Nutritional values are based on one serving
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 30mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Wow! These look absolutely delicious!