Gluten Free Box Review
This is the Gluten Free Box from Taste Guru that I received to do a review of. I received no payment for this review and all comments are my own.
As many of you know I have only been Gluten Free for about 2 years now and have been seeking out Gluten Free products and options to make my life easier and to find new items and new flavors. I was very pleased with the selection in this box that arrived. I feel extra lucky to find a product that I absolutely love when I try products. This package had many things that I enjoyed. There were two boxes of La Veneziane Pasta corn spirals from Italy which were just fabulous cooked up. They had the perfect mouth texture appeal and tasted wonderful. I am going to be seeking them out for my pasta needs, even if I have to order them online. I believe if you are someone who is recently or even been Gluten Free, you should try this company. You will be very pleasantly surprised with the contents you receive.
For me however, being dairy free, made it a bit difficult because some of the products had dairy in them. I was told the Chowder and Bisque were very tasty. But if you are seeking strictly Gluten Free, Taste Guru is for you!
A bit about Taste Guru – Gluten Free:
- Taste Guru, a gluten-free box of the month club, was founded because it can be tough to find great-tasting, gluten-free food. They taste dozens of new foods every month, box up their favorite finds, and deliver them to your door each month with free shipping (after the 1st free box) plus the cost of food, which is lower than you can find in your local grocery store.
- Brand awareness – helping to promote the small companies with quality products as well as the larger, well-known companies
- Passion for the Gluten Free lifestyle – there is a personal connection (gluten-free founder, gluten-free employees); wanting to help others through their Gluten Free journey
- They will only promote and include gluten-free products that pass the test – will not give customers food that isn’t worth it
- Their personalized recipe card goes in each months box