These no bake cookies are vegan and gluten free. They are also super yummy!
No Bake Cookies, Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Organic Natural Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 4 cups quick oats - Gluten Free. If you can't find quick oats that are gluten free you can put gluten free oats in a cuisinart and pulse them until they are ground more finely.
- In Large Saucepan combine the Coconut Oil, Vanilla, Sugar, Almond Milk and Cocoa Powder.
- Cook over low heat until all ingredients have melted together.
- Continuing stirring frequently until it comes to a low boil.
- Let boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- As soon as Peanut Butter is melted, stir in oats.
- Stir to coat oats.
- Drop by Spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool until cookies harden.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Amazon Shopping List
Bio for Gwen M: I am a stay at home mom to a 9-year-old daughter and 14-year-old step-son. I have been married for 10 years and each day brings new adventures in our relationship. I am beginning my journey into home schooling and really love the flexibility that staying home offers me. One of my favorite things to do is cook. I love having my children right along side of me because it opens their minds and taste buds to new things. I am new at cooking Gluten and Dairy Free and have surprisingly found many great recipes my whole family loves. You can find me on Twitter and Pinterest.