This Secrets of Gluten-Free Baking class by Craftsy sounds awesome!! The Chef teaching it, Richard Coppedge Jr. has had fantastic training which is outlined below. This online class is a steal on SALE for $29.99! Sign Up HERE!
– 7 HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
– Class materials, including recipes for gluten-free pancakes, cookies, quick breads, yeast breads and even pie crust
– Hours of close-up instruction
– Answers from Richard in our virtual classroom
Here are the Class Topics taught by Richard Coppedge Jr. :
- Lesson 1. Gluten Basics
- Lesson 2. Custom Flour Blends
- Lesson 3. Pancakes
- Lesson 4. Cookies
- Lesson 5. Quick Breads
- Lesson 6. Dreaded Doughs: Pies
- Lesson 7. Yeast-Raised Breads
About the Chef
Your Chef, Richard Coppedge Jr. is a certified master baker, author and baking professor. He has held positions with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Walt Disney World and the Narragansett Bay Baking Company, and he currently teaches Advanced Baking Principles at the Culinary Institute of America. Richard has won numerous international awards for his bread, including the coveted Sarrazin Trophy, the grand prize of the Société Culinaire Philanthropique’s New York Culinary Salon. He is also the author of Gluten-Free Baking with the Culinary Institute of America.