Pumpkin Flavored Bread Pudding Recipe is Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free. The whole family will love it!
SweetLeaf sent me a few products to try out. I received a new cookbook they have just published and some new SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Sweetener,Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha, to make something with. The photo below is of the Sweet Drops. I looked through the cookbook for some inspiration and there were many things I want to try. But I was craving more Bread Pudding! So I decided to use some things I had in the house along with the SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Pumpkin Spice flavor to make a Pumpkin Flavored Bread Pudding that would be Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free! I am not a coffee drinker so the Peppermint Mocha will be given to my daughter in law who loves Peppermint Mocha! She will no doubt use it for making a hot drink or some brownies or both.
Let me tell you a bit about SweetLeaf, you probably have seen their products in the stores. SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is a natural sweetener made from the Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni plant which was discovered more than 1,500 years ago by the native Guarani people in Paraguay. Stevia leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar and has no calories.
SweatLeaf Stevia Sweetener in packets
SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops that come in 21 flavors and
SweetLeaf Sugar Leaf which is made by bonding SweetLeaf Stevia to cane sugar, offering sweet taste, plus the browning and bulking qualities of sugar, but with two-thirds fewer calories and carbohydrates.
Above is a photo of the products I used in addition to the SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops. I am happy to share my recipe with you, this is an original recipe.
Pumpkin Flavored Bread Pudding Recipe,
Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free
Pumpkin Flavored Bread Pudding Recipe, Gluten, Dairy and Sugar Free with SweetLeaf
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 6 ounce carton SO Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Silk Soy Creamer Vanilla Flavored
- 2/3 loaf of Udi's Farmhouse White Bread
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Pumpkin Spice
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- Grease a baking pan or pie dish with coconut oil and set aside
- Mix in large bowl the eggs, coconut yogurt, soy creamer until well blended
- Take a couple slices of bread at a time and rub them between your hands, crumbling them into the bowl of liquids
- Blend the bread into the liquid
- add 1/2 teaspoon of SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Pumpkin Spice and milk into the bread pudding mixture. Taste, if it is not sweet enough or spicy enough, add more SweetLeaf Sweet Drops to your taste.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cinnamon and BAKE at 350 degrees for 45 minutes ( I cover with foil 1/2 way through baking so the top doesn't get too brown )
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy!