Do you love a good Potato Salad? How about Pesto? What a great combo they make in this Pesto Vinaigrette Potato Salad!
Potato Salads are great all year-long! I never tire of them but I seem to really enjoy their flavor chilled during the summer months. I hope you enjoy this potato salad recipe provided by Gwen M.
Pesto vinaigrette potato salad
- 1 1/2 lbs New or Red Skin Potatoes
- 12 mini carrots diced
- 1/2 orange pepper washed and chopped
- 2 green onions sliced thinly
- Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp Pesto
- 3 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Wash potatoes and slice into chunks.
- Drop into pot of boiling water and let boil about 8 minutes (or until just tender).
- While potatoes are boiling, combine carrots, orange pepper and green onions in large bowl and set aside.
- Combine Vinaigrette ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Drain potatoes and combine with salad ingredients, tossing carefully.
- Pour Vinaigrette on top of salad and toss gently to coat.
- Serve Warm or let sit for 1 hour to serve at room temperature.
Bio for Gwen M: I am a stay at home mom to a 9-year-old daughter and 14-year-old step-son. I have been married for 10 years and each day brings new adventures in our relationship. I am beginning my journey into home schooling and really love the flexibility that staying home offers me. One of my favorite things to do is cook. I love having my children right along side of me because it opens their minds and taste buds to new things. I am new at cooking Gluten and Dairy Free and have surprisingly found many great recipes my whole family loves. You can find me on Twitter and Pinterest.