I always thought gluten-free Italian dishes would be off of my meal plan when I had to begin eating gluten-free. I was so wrong and am happy to share this amazing Gluten-Free Italian Classics Online Cooking Class I found. What a treat to have Italian food back in my diet. I can have spaghetti made from scratch one night and a delicious flatbread for lunch the next, all because of this awesome class. Check out the class info below then Sign Up Here! These classes make great gifts!
Your Class includes:
- 7 HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Class materials, including exclusive recipes
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers from Kristine in our virtual classroom
Your Lessons Include:
- Lesson 1. Cooking Purchased Gluten-Free Pasta
- Lesson 2. Gluten-Free Pasta From Scratch
- Lesson 3. Gluten-Free Ravioli from Scratch
- Lesson 4. Gluten-Free Spinach Pasta
- Lesson 5. Gluten-Free Eggplant Parmesan
- Lesson 6. Gluten-Free Flatbreads
- Lesson 7. Gluten-Free Pizza
About Your Chef:
Kristine Kidd is a cookbook author, culinary instructor and gluten-free expert. She served as Bon Appétit magazine’s food editor for 20 years, filling its pages with delicious recipes, the most popular of which were republished in several Bon Appétit cookbooks. When Kristine developed celiac disease, she began experimenting in her kitchen; that experimentation led to her latest cookbooks, Weeknight Gluten Free and Gluten-Free Baking. She also enjoys inspiring people to cook fresh, gluten-free foods through her blog, KristineKidd.com.