Are you looking for a Vegan Gluten Free soup to serve for Cinco de Mayo? Here is a great recipe for a Vegan Gluten Free Mexican Minestrone Soup by Gwen M. There is nothing better than a hearty soup paired with a loaf of fresh homemade bread! Doesn’t this look yummy? And what’s better yet is that it is so easy to make.
- 30 oz canned Kidney Beans drained
- 28 oz can of diced Seasoned Tomatoes
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 16 oz bag of Frozen Italian Style Vegetables
- 2 cups Frozen Corn Kernels
- 2 Tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Cayenne may use more if you want
- 2 Tsp. Chili Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a Large Stock Pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook uncovered until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve Hot.
- If you prefer more broth in your soup add water or more Vegetable Broth.
Here’s a great large stockpot just for soups and stews, I love mine! AND it’s on sale 50% off below:
This post may contain affiliate links or be sponsored. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
I hope you enjoy this Vegan Gluten Free Recipe for Cinco de Mayo!
Bio for Gwen M: I am a stay at home mom to a 9-year-old daughter and 14-year-old step-son. I have been married for 10 years and each day brings new adventures in our relationship. I am beginning my journey into home schooling and really love the flexibility that staying home offers me. One of my favorite things to do is cook. I love having my children right along side of me because it opens their minds and taste buds to new things. I am new at cooking Gluten and Dairy Free and have surprisingly found many great recipes my whole family loves. You can find me on Twitter and Pinterest.