My DIL is passing along this recipe she has used for Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins. Pretty healthy ingredients and a dairy free as well as gluten free recipe! I love oats and chocolate chips so why not try them in muffins? Great school snacks for the school lunch box and those who need allergy free recipes!
Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins Gluten & Dairy Free
What is your favorite muffin recipe that is dairy free and gluten free? Let me know in the comments!
Recipe for Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins Gluten Free & Dairy Free:
Chocolate Chip Oat Muffin Recipe Gluten Free Dairy Free
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips we use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat brown sugar and coconut oil together in a bowl, add egg and beat until creamy.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Stir ½ the flour mixture into the coconut oil mixture.
- Stir applesauce into coconut mixture, mix well.
- Stir remaining ½ of the flour mixture into coconut oil mixture until just combined
- Add oats and chocolate chips.
- Pour muffin batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes.
Thanks again to my daughter in law for sharing this recipe with us! Becky cooks dairy-free for her son.