This Colorful Corn Salsa recipe is a snap to make and will be a hit with your friends and family. It’s the perfect take along to summer barbecues. It’s as tasty as it is pretty and you won’t have any leftovers!
Colorful Corn Salsa Recipe
If you aren’t a fan of spicy food, you can adjust the intensity of the heat by taking the seeds out of the jalapeno, or taking it out altogether. The jalapeno lends a great flavor to this salsa, but it’s so fresh and flavorful it can stand up without it.
This Colorful Corn Salsa is a great option for anyone on a vegan and/or gluten free diet. It’s easy to take along in a container to parties where there may not be any other food options for you, and it’s a hit with non-vegans too. It’s a crisp, fresh perfect summer salsa.
Colorful Corn Salsa
- 15 oz. can corn feel free to use fresh or frozen if you prefer
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 small jalapeno minced - leave seeds in for maximum heat, remove for a more mild salsa
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- juice of half a lime
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix corn, tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro until well combined
- Add lime juice and salt and mix until salsa is coated
- Serve with corn tortilla chips or on its own as a salad
Amazon Shopping List