I’ve got a vegan Mrs Fields Knock Off Cookie recipe for you! Bake these delicious chocolate chip cookies and then save some for your holiday parties!! They freeze beautifully and stay nicely at room temperature for about 5 days. You will never know these are vegan and gluten free!! Check out how we made them in the photos below and then print the recipe below the photos.
Best Ever Mrs Fields Knock Off Cookie Recipe
Choc Chip vegan & gluten free
Recipe for Best Ever Mrs Fields knock off cookies, Vegan and Gluten Free
Best Ever Vegan Mrs Fields knock off cookies
Bake these delicious chocolate chip cookies and then save some for your holiday parties!! They freeze beautifully and stay nicely at room temperature for about 5 days. You will never know these are vegan and gluten free!! Check out how we made them in the photos below and then print the recipe below the photos.
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 flax “eggs” recipe below
- 6 tablespoons warm nut milk of choice we use a cashew/almond blend
- 2 tablespoons flax meal ground flax seeds
- 1 cup soft/liquid coconut oil I would plan to use 1 cup and then take about 2 tablespoons back out.
- 2 tbsp of milk again the cashew/almond blend
- 1.5 cups packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups unbleached gluten free flour
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mixed mini and chunk dairy free chocolate bits
- Start by mixing your flax meal and warm nut milk. Allow to rest and thicken for 5 to 10 minutes while you get everything else together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, add the soft/liquid coconut oil, sugars, vanilla, additional 2 tablespoons of nut milk, salt and flax eggs and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda and baking powder until thick and even. The batter might seem a little crumbly, this is perfectly alright. If you are concerned, you could add a pinch more nut milk at a time until it seems right.
- Mix in the dairy free chocolate bits.
- Cover baking sheets with parchment paper (not wax paper) and evenly space balls of the batter.
- Bake for pretty much exactly 9 minutes, after the first tray you’ll know if you need a little more or less time based off of your oven. But overall, 9 minutes seems to be the magic number, the cookies will likely still look a bit under done-this is the path to the perfectly chewy cookies inside with a slight crisp edge.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a clean, cool counter.
- These freeze beautifully and have stayed fresh quite nicely at room temp for about 5 days.
Nutritional values based on one serving
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.1mg
I love this recipe! So easy to make and gluten free and vegan, great!
I know right? Who wouldn’t like a vegan gluten free knockoff of Mrs. Fields Choc Chip Cookies!
These look yummy! The chocolate bits is what sold me on this recipe. Yum!