Are you a cookie lover but find it hard to find a good gluten free cookie recipe that will hold up for making cut shapes? I love to make cookies for my grandkids. These cut out cookies use coconut flour and makes very sweet cookies. Check out the process below. Then print off the recipe and give it a try!
Gluten-Free Vegan Cut Out Cookies
Gluten-free Vegan Cut Out Cookies
These cut out cookies use coconut flour and makes very sweet cookies.
Servings: 6 cookies
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup soft coconut oil about 1.9oz if solid and you need to weight it out
- 2.5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- the beans from half of a vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pre heat to 350 degrees
- -Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- - Mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla beans until smooth. Then slowly start to add in the coconut flour and sea salt until a batter forms.
- -I opted to roll the batter out and make sweet little bird cookies, you may certainly create other shapes or classic round cookies.
- I aimed for about a ¼ inch thickness, the cookies will not spread or rise as some other recipes do so you will not need a lot of space between them.
- - Bake for 5-6 minutes depending on thickness. They will crisp quickly so do keep a close eye on them.
- -Transfer to a wire sheet to cool before enjoying.
Nutritional values are based on one cookie
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Thanks for the tip above the cookies raising.
cassandra m says
I love how these turn out. I am going to have to try them for my nephew’s baby shower which is the end of this month! they look so pretty.