What do you think of when you have a Cherry Tomato Cucumber salad? I think that spring is here and summer will be soon! I love fresh tomatoes! I am lucky that I have a greenhouse now. It is only 2 years old but I have things going out there already!
Cherry Tomato Cucumber Zucchini Salad
This Cherry Tomato Cucumber Salad would be great to have for Memorial Day. It is easy to throw together and travels well. It also has some fun things in the salad like zucchini and oregano. Mmmm. The fresh veggies are such a welcome thing to bite into in the spring. What kind of salads do you like to throw together for holidays and family gatherings?
Cherry Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp green onions finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine vegetable ingredients in a bowl and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving, at least an hour.