Having something with a larger screen than a cell phone, but more portable than a big laptop makes tablets the perfect go to product, especially when on the go. Check out Katrina’s review from Top Notch Material.
Sponsored by Nextbook Hosted by Top Notch Material
- 11.6″, 16:9 aspect ratio, high-resolution 1366×768 resolution (IPS) touchscreen
- Intel® Atom™ Cherry Trail quad-core processor 1.84GHz (Z8300)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory
- 64GB onboard storage; Micro-SD card slot for expansion to 128GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Detachable full-size pogo keyboard
- Front and back cameras with built-in microphone
- Up to 8 hours of run time on a full charge
Now for the really fun part. My Dairy Free Gluten Free Life teamed up Top Notch Material and Nextbook for a giveaway of one Nextbook Flexx 11A 2-in-1 tablet.
Nextbook Flexx 11A 2-in-1 tablet Giveaway rules:
- Giveaway runs from 9/26 to 10/10 at 11:59 pm EST
- Chances of winning depend on entries received.
- Open to US residents 18 years and older
- No PO BOX
- Winner entry will be verified
- Winner has 48 hours to reply to this notification email or another winner will be selected
Enter on the Giveaway Tools below for your chance to win.
Disclaimer: This blog and any participating blogs did not receive compensation for the published material in this post. No purchase required to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning are determined by the number of valid entries received. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be emailed via the email address used to enter the contest. New winner(s) will be chosen if original winner(s) has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. This blog and other participating bloggers are not responsible for shipment of prize(s). Sponsor(s) are responsible for all shipping costs related to prize(s). This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. Disclaimer is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.