Here is a great recipe, Honey Garlic Chicken, using organic chicken with a fragrant and delicious sauce. This recipe is Dairy Free & Gluten Free! Plan on making this tonight!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small fee to keep this blog running.
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
An Instant Pot is such a great kitchen tool to help you make healthy meals. The short cook time keeps nutrients intact better! Being able to have dinner or lunch on the table in a short time is a plus as is the clean up.
Recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken using Instant Pot:
Honey Garlic Chicken using Instant Pot
- 5 lbs. organic chicken breast/thighs combined
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- ¾ cup Honey
- 1.5 cups gluten free Tamari
- 1.5 cups gluten free ketchup
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks and place into Instant Pot.
- Combine minced garlic, honey, soy sauce and ketchup in mixing bowl and whisk.
- Pour mixture over chicken, stir.
- Set Instant Pot on slow cooker setting for 6 hours or high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of rice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with scallions.