I love sharing these 25 recipes for Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free St. Patrick’s Day Recipes! I know how hard it can be to find theme related recipes for holiday cooking. This should help you out! Check through these recipes and find yourself a few yummy ones for your St. Patrick’s Day Celebration. Enjoy
1. Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread | Around My Family Table
2. Vegan Green Tea Pancakes | Healthy Nibbles and Bits
3. Mint Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding | Tried and Tasty
4. Healthy Shamrock Shake | Well Plated
5. Key Lime Quinoa Flakes | Strength and Sunshine
6. Protein-Packed Shamrock Shake | Pancake Warriors
7. Avocado Ice Cream | Elephantastic Vegan
8. Green Smoothie Bowl | Ahead of Thyme
9. Vegan Matcha Green Tea Cookies | Everyday Starlet
10. Fruity Cauliflower Rice | Strength and Sunshine
11. Green Coconut Chutney | Kushiís Kitchen
12. A Very Green Soup | Nourish Atelier
13. The Best Matcha Latte | Honestly Fitness
14. Spinach Artichoke Dip | Kleinworth & Co.
15. Zucchini Hummus | Feasting at Home
16. Hint of Green Pancakes | Pancake Warriors
17. Paleo Colcannon Recipe | Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
18. Matcha Green Tea Soft Serve | Inspired Edibles
19. Matcha Chocolate | Elephantastic Vegan
20. Irish Cream Macarons | Blahnik Baker
21. Matcha Fig and Vanilla Oatmeal | The Green Dietician
22. Greena Colada Smoothie | A Million Miles
23. Lucky Pineapple Smoothie | Breakfast Drama Queen
24. Raw Chocolate Mint Tarts | Gluten-Free Vegan Pantry
25. Grain Free Shamrock Shake Protein Bites | Cotter Crunch
Mary (Hephzibah) Adelaja says
Wow… Such interesting recipes
Lena P. says
YUM avocado ice cream sounds tasty! I’ve had in in smoothies before but not ice-cream. Thanks for the fun recipes! 🙂
Rebecca b says
It’s always a challenge finding something that all of my kids will eat. I for one am getting a little bored with usuals. I think there might be a couple in this list that I can get everyone to agree on.
veronica lee says
So many recipes to try out! Thanks!
I love Irish food (and all things Irish!), and I’ve been trying to decide what to make next week. You’ve given me lots of ideas — thank you! 🙂
All of these sound really yummy! I love the green pancakes idea 🙂
Edye // Gracefulcoffee
Renee Rousseau says
Just in the nick of time! I was just searching for a great Soda Bread recipe and this list just appeared! Can’t wait the try the Soda Bread and other awesome recipes!
Debbie Welchert says
So many great recipes to try. I can’t wait to try the Lucky Pineapple Smoothie and the Irish Cream Macarons. Yummy!
Alice @ Honestly Fitnesd says
Thank you so much for featuring my matcha latte recipe among all these other fantastic recipes. I appreciate it 🙂
Misty Battle says
I am on a limited diet as well and finding something yummy to make can be hard. I have been looking for some great St. Paddy’s recipes for the upcoming holiday. Thankfully I stumbled upon your blog! These are sure to be a big hit with the family.
Green is a fave color so love St Patty’s Day and all the greenery. I hit a sale of cilantro and Italian parsley, both 7 bunches for a dollar, so all my recipes and food are going to be green this week, as I try to use all of it. I have tons of green tea daily and need to try the Matcha tea some time.
I’d start with the Zucchini Hummus | Feasting at Home. Interested to try it.
slehan at juno dot com
I love these holiday recipe collections, thanks for sharing these with us! I definitely want to try the Healthy Shamrock Shake. The Hint of Green Pancakes sounds good too!
Wow! This is GREAT to have all of these recipes in one place (or the links to them). These are GREAT! Especially to have all of these holiday GF recipes.
Kathleen M Smith says
Thanks for the awesome post! I am not gluten free, but enjoy something different sometimes and like to have recipes on hand in case a guest is.