It is nice to have online cooking classes these days! If you are thinking of eating vegetarian or plant based, this online cooking class featuring hearty vegetarian meals in Big Bowls! Take your time and let Chef Martha Rose Schulman show you how to cook different kinds of grains and beans to make complete meals. Check out the class information below and Sign Up Here!
Your class includes:
- 7 HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Downloadable class materials, including recipes for six big bowls
- Hours of up-close, detailed instruction
- Answers from Martha in our virtual classroom
Your Lesson Plan is:
- Lesson 1. The Iconic Big Bowl
- Lesson 2. Mexican Rice Bowl With Black Beans & Greens
- Lesson 3. Farro Bowl With Savory Mushroom Ragout
- Lesson 4. Quinoa Bowl With Mediterranean Beets & Greens
- Lesson 5. Black Rice Bowl With Mediterranean Peppers
- Lesson 6. Wild Rice Bowl With Winter Vegetables
- Lesson 7. Moroccan Bulgur Bowl With Vegetables
About your Chef Instructor:
Martha Rose Shulman is a renowned cookbook author and James Beard Award-winning chef. Her food combines pleasure and health, drawing largely from the cuisines of the Mediterranean and Mexico, which are inherently healthy and packed with big flavors. She shares her passion for healthy cooking in her daily “Recipes for Health” feature on nytimes.com and through the more than 25 cookbooks she has authored.