Salba Chia can be used in so many different recipes!
How about Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding?
Salba Chia offers some stress-busting tips for the holiday season. We all tend to overeat- but is that a cause or effect of stress?
Overeating can be both the cause and effect of holiday stress. Research shows most adults gain some weight during the holidays, so to keep health and weight in check,
- Less is more: The holidays are filled with tempting treats, but don’t load up on empty-calorie foods. Instead of sitting with all the food within arm’s reach, grab a (small) bowl, scoop a few treats, and give yourself that limit.
- Eat 1 tablespoon of Salba Chia Whole Seeds every day. Experts like Dr. Oz and “Biggest Loser” nutritionist Rachel Beller recommend chia seeds as a healthy way to curb appetite, so you can feel fuller for longer. Now there’s no need for will power at the holiday party!
- Get sleep! One night of sleep deprivation is as impairing as a legally intoxicating blood-alcohol level. You have plenty of chances to drink and be merry – why give yourself the pain over sleep?
- Don’t pack your schedule: While there are lots of people to see and things to do, make sure you’re able to live in the moment and enjoy the time you spend with loved ones. Take time to play games with your family and friends, or just sit and chat instead of rushing to the stores.
- Get outside: Take a brisk walk in the fresh air, or take a drive to see the holiday lights – a quick break can invigorate mind and body, and help restore perspective!
- Don’t forget your health: Let’s be honest – even the tips above won’t keep you from overeating at least a little. So remember to get your key nutrients: One tablespoon of Salba Chia Whole Seeds provides 800% more Omega-3 (ALA) than salmon (EPA/DHA) and contains less than 1 g net carbohydrate per serving. It’s really that easy.
Salba Smart is happy to Sponsor a giveaway!
2 lucky winners will each receive 1 Whole Seed BOOST Sleeve & 1 Premium Ground BOOST Sleeve.
The Giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The Giveaway ends 11/16 at 1159p est
Be sure to complete the mandatory entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.