Kids Choice Award Swag Bag and
The Children’s Place Giveaway
I am sharing this great giveaway for Kids! Those of us who don’t have kids could win and share with their grandkids, nieces, nephews or friends with wee ones!
Ever watch one OF those award shows on TV AND wish you could score SOME OF the awesome swag that the celebrities take home? Well. I’ve teamed up Bloggin’ Mamas & Hollywood Swag Bags to make that wish a reality. One lucky winner will receive a Swag Bag that was given out to Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014 Presenters and Nominees ($800 Value) + a $500 giftcard sponsored by The Children’s Place.
Here is some of what you might find in your swag bag if you win:
- Buddy Ball The Buddy Ball is a multi functional toy that can go from a teddy bear into a ball in a matter of seconds. The soft plush also stores a variety of kid treasures inside. The company gifted the nominees with a variety of their bears named Max, Eva, Landry and Sam.
- OPPOS A line of girls leggings featuring interchangeable legs. Short for opposites, OPPOS™ enables girls to mix and match the legs of their leggings for a different look every day of the month (and beyond).
- Various pieces of AngieShel Design’s gorgeous handcrafted jewelry.
- Ericka La Presle-Freer, creator of Starbars is added her gourmet organic super food bar in a delicious mint chocolate chip flavor.
- The “Brain Bar” was included to help nominees get their “Think On”, particularly helpful during an acceptance speech.
- Darby’s English Toffee is the finest toffee maker in Southern California. They have added their classic box for the nominees.
- Author Jennifer Ormond gifted her precious book Baby’s Binky Box.
- Oxylent Multivitamin Supplement Drink Oxygenates, hydrates, circulates and rejuvenates. Drink Oxylent Breathe Life.
- SeaSnax, a favorite among celebrities, launched a new product “Chomperz” to all the recipients. Chomperz can be described similar to a chip, but with the low calories and nutrition of seaweed. SeaSnax are gluten free and all natural. Try Chomperz and you will be hooked.
- Crave Naturals included three items from their product line, featuring the best selling Glide Thru Detangling Brush, Whiplash Eyelash Curler & Mirage Argan Oil.
- Tat Patch takes your ripped, destroyed and distressed jeans to a new level. Tat Patches go on the inside, peeking out. Everyone received an assortment of cool designs.
- DidiPopMusic supplied nominees with a collection of her smart and soulful music for kids.
- Rusk Hair made sure the nominees’ hair was perfectly groomed with its entire line of products.
- Nominees over the age of 21 enjoyed Tipsy Girl Wine Design Custom bedazzled wine glasses for the sophisticated oenophile.
- Focal Instincts Photography is including a gift certificate for award winning photography.
The giveaway starts 4/17/14 AT 12:01am EST AND ends 4/30/14 AT 11:59pm EST.
It is open to US Residents 18 AND over.
Enter on the Rafflecopter Below:
Disclaimer: This blog and any participating blogs did not receive compensation for the published material in this post. You do not have to make a purchase to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning are determined by the number of valid entries received. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be emailed via the email address used to enter the contest. New winner(s) will be chosen if original winner(s) has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. This blog and other participating bloggers are not responsible for shipment of prize(s). Sponsor(s) are responsible for all shipping costs related to prize(s). This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. Disclaimer is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.